What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A repair kit for permanently fixing the blue screen on your PC
- Fix your PC in under an hour and have it up and running today
- Use this solution on as many PCs are you desire
- Get access to the step-by-step easy removal
- No need to worry about it reappearing again
- Save time by doing it yourself today
- Receive instant access to the guide
- Find the source of the problem
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Blue Fix Pro scores 74.37/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.bluefixpro.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bluefixpro.com you’ll also be taken through to bluefixpro.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)